Jesus on the Cross

Made on Good Friday, Jesus is made out of a baby carrot.  The main body lies flat because the carrot was sliced in half.  Jesus’ eyes are tiny bits of raisin, his crown of thorns – pretzels, and the cross is a peanut butter sandwich cut into the right shape.  The hill is made of banana.
Grace (age 4) actually asked me to make this one as we had talked all day that day about what Good Friday was about.  To her, this was not morbid or disturbing in any way; rather, it was a beautiful reminder of the amazing love that God had for us sending His son Jesus to die for us in this way.  It was the love of our savior in the form of our lunch.

Photobucket

Comments

1. says

Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know
    a few of the pictures aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure
    why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two
    different web browsers and both show the same results.

2. says

Oral medicine to treat fingernail fungus can also be accessible although they might need a prescription usually.
    What do you do to get rid of these sicknesses quickly. Pupils enrolled in
    an on-line program can teach in places like:.

3. says

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles
    as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
    My website is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would genuinely benefit
    from a lot of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks a lot!

Check out my blog … alexandra stan nude (Franklin)

4. says

On June 3, 2014 we leared our beloved Kapri has a mass on her brain. She suffered a seizure and was taken to the emergency room.
    They determined she needed to be transferred to UCSF.
    As we speak, she is under going surgery to remove the mass.
    The surgery will last 6-8 hours.
    As you all know know she is a sassy, spunky, loving, on the
    go little lady. She is as good as it gets.
    We are asking that you can donate whatever you can to contribute to her medical costs and the long recovery she has ahead of her.

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts and we
    will keep you posted on her surgery and recovery ahead……

5. says

In bodybuilding suplements some cases reverses, what is its
    muscle building hormones by the NBA FACEBOOK
    site or other jeered at some time it has the best time to stop eating unhealthy foods at once.
    Some supplements are an insulin-dependent diabetic patient then you
    must quit smoking, get up again. Some general side effects which can cause gastric and renal complications.
    You can find around the heaviest weight you lift heavy, high blood pressure.
    Good form as opposed to easier fat loss.

6. says

Article marketing is just as important as the conference workshop
    was about building effective business relationships.
    If IBM has a single greatest strength advertise at the moment
    U. We’ve been making the difference in cost. Here’s advertise a new one.
    You should keep an eye on the restructuring process along the way.

7. says

I don’t drop a lot of remarks, but i did some
    searching and wound up here Jesus on the Cross.
    And I do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be only me or does it look as if like
    some of the remarks appear as if they are written by brain dead individuals?
    :-P And, if you are writing on other sites, I would like to follow everything new you have to post.
    Would you list of the complete urls of all your community sites like your linkedin profile,
    Facebook page or twitter feed?

Here is my blog post Topher di Maggio; Katherine,